1) Definitely my first big moment from this year came in February while attending the annual 4th Annual Two Spirit Powwow in San Francisco, Cailirnia. For me, the big Afro wig is a huge part of my drag persona, so it made perfect sense for me to enter the powwow arena looking fabulous!
2) In March I headed out to NYC to see one of my favorite comedians perform. We went out to East coast on their last cold weekend of the year, knowing that I needed a coat, I was so lucky to find this reversible faux fur coat at a goodwill store in SF, it just made me feel so luxurious!
3) April was a fun month, I went to the Gathering of Nations Powwow in Albuquerque, New Mexico., as a returning host for Stage 49. On my down time I got live a life long dream by climbing Mt. Sandra inspired from my favorite Drag movie, Pricilla: Queen of the Desert. I was a cock, in a frock, on a rock.
4) Oh girl, just when I thought I was done for the year, my mom convinced me to attend Rupauls first ever DragCon in Los Angeles, I'm not gonna lie folks, I took that shit by storm, my balloons made me the belle of the ball.
5) One of my Two Spirit Drag friends - Kenya Fister said to me, "it looks like you found your niche" , she was so right, here I am rocking out my balloons in June @ SF Pride.
6) In December we went down to LA for, "The Voice" . I just bought a new wig and couldn't wait to break it in. This look was made the LA Gays gag for days hunty.
7) I ended this year with one of my favorite people, my mom! I got talked into doing Santa Drag and helped give out gifts to our Native elders @ IFH, that was pretty cool.