Monday, October 19, 2015

Classic Charlie Ballard Moments !!

This past month I had a classic, "Charlie Ballard Moment" , I misplaced my iPod in my room and couldn't find it.  So I turned over my living room looking for it.  Then I went online to find it and I made it beep.  Now heres the kicker, while I searched hi & low for it, I could hear it beeping, I just couldn't find out where it was beeping from.  This went on for about 10-15 minutes.  I knew I kept getting closer because I could hear myself getting closer & closer to the beep but no dice, I just couldn't find it.  And then, I felt my back pocket and guess what I found, my iPod.  I'm such a dumb ass.

This has happened to me a few other times in my life.

When I was 10, I remember losing $2 dollars and again, I literally flipped over my entire house looking for that money and it was in my shirt pocket tee the whole time.

In high school, at the age of 16, I was playing tennis with Cole Powsky and I swung that racket so hard that I thought I knocked my glasses off my head.  So I began to freak out because I couldn't find them anywhere on the ground and guess where they were, on top of my head.  OMG, Cole could not stop laughing after he said, "they're on your head" .

So there you have it, at least I'm consistent.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment