I've been thinking about my relationships with people lately and now that I've become a full time professional dragqueen comedian, there are certain public demands that are asked upon me where ever I go and here they are in no particular order:
- whenever I'm requested, I have to stop and take photos with anyone and everyone
- whenever I wear my big Afro wigs I immediately and automatically become a petting zoo. (Seriously, even as I stopped at Walgreens in the Castro last night to pick up a snack, the counter cashier asked to reach over and pet my hair) WTF??
- I always have to be in a good mood, be positive and say something witty.
- I get preferential treatment at the clubs meaning I never have to pay for my cover or buy drinks for myself.
- everyone loves dragqueens for a good laugh
- Gays & whoever else can use me as their Gay surrogate to lift their confidence and help them pull a trick.
- always feel & look fabulous 24/7
And I don't mind being any of these things but inexchange for these services I do ask the people that they make me rich & famous otherwise they can find some other bitch to pump.