Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I'm totally okay that you didn't want to fuck me

Its pretty sure my sex life is expired, so heres a little resolution/proclamation/poem to all the men in my life who should've, could've, would've fucked me but didn't:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Totally Okay That You Didn't Want to Fuck Me
by Charlie Ballard

I'm totally okay that you didn't want to fuck me even though I knew you were HIV Positive and I totally put my life at risk just to fuck you,

I'm totally okay that you didn't want to fuck me because I'm a fat, femme, flaming, fucking faggot with a big forehead,

I'm totally okay that you didn't want to fuck me even though I always caught you checking me out in high school but you never had the balls to admit your feelings for me,

I'm totally okay that you didn't want to fuck me even though I took your ass to the movies, paid for your admission, paid for your fuckin popcorn and soda, and sat way in the back because I know thats where you like to get freaky,

I'm totally okay that you didn't want to fuck me (to all the guys in the SF Comedy Community) even though statistically, one of you should've fucked me by now,

I'm totally okay that you didn't want to fuck me after giving you a ride home and watching you get out of my truck as though you were expecting me to say with one last breath, "are you going to invite me in" , (I'm very happily to have disappointed you)

I'm totally okay that you didn't want fuck me even though you said you would give it up, like I never knew you enjoyed trying to fuck with me head,

I'm totally okay that you didn't want to fuck me because you're own shadow scares you, I really don't have time for that bullshit,

I'm totally okay that you didn't want to fuck me because you're a so called guy straight when really, with all the ratchet pussy you get doesn't compare to the one mind blowing blow job you could've got from me,

and lastly,

I'm totally okay that any of you didn't want to fuck me because you know what, I really didn't want to fuck you either.

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment