Friday, January 16, 2015

Finally Happy


I'm finally happy and it only took a big blonde afro wig and 26W bustier to find it.

When I wear this wig, I bring so much happiness to people, its an incredible feeling!  Theres just something so wonderful about being a big bubbly fun dragqueen.

Another big plus are all the random people who want to take photos with me, I've never felt more loved.

Heres a good example of a conversation exchange I had with a drag queen admirer:

"when I turned around and saw you, I saw heaven" , and I quickly replied, "do you know why you saw heaven, because you're an angel" !

I do have to admit, I'm a little sad that I didn't find this happiness in a loving relationship with another man or I didn't find this happiness in having kids or I didn't find this happiness in having big successful career being as a stand up comedian but thats life, you just have to roll with the punches.

But when you do find something that is worthwhile and it makes you feel good, its a great feeling.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment