Its the last day of the month and I only published 3 blogs for the the month of May.
heres are some of the thoughts that have been on mind lately:
- a couple weeks ago I turned 40.
- will somebody fuck me already.
- I'm Tour Guiding again and its exhausting, long hours.
- my diet starts tomorrow, no more soda, & todays my last binge day.
- our drag comedy show went great last week.
- whenever you hear somebody say, "what have you done for us" , those people are underserving assholes.
- I want to be a contestant on Rupaul's Drag Race.
- I need to learn how to sew.
- "Normal Heart" , was really good, great acting by Julia Roberts.
- I don't miss any of my old friends anymore.
- I moved on, time to start anew.
- I really want to visit Fire Island.
- going to see insult comic Lisa Lampanelli next Friday @ Warfield.
- only one more Hella Gay Comedy Show next month and I'm done.
- time to make the leap soon.
- i really want to do the splits.
- this summer is going to be about saving $$$$
- i have grey hair on my pussy.