Monday, April 14, 2014

Mid April Blog

Hello folks.

Today, I got some good news, the director of my movie, "All The Others Were Practice" , sent out an email for a special cast & crew screening next month.  I guess what was taking so long for the film to get finished was making sure the audio was sounding good and any color corrections.

As excited as I am about the movie finally being here, I'm totally going to pass on the special screening and will wait until opening night at a film festival somewhere.

Call me old fashioned but I want to experience seeing this movie for the first time with a live audience.

Also, to make my first movie premiere feel extra special, I asked one of my straight comic friends to be my date and he said yes.  Well, really he said if he's available he'd do it so thats good enough for me.

And depending on how the premiere goes, I just might give him some afterwards.

Lets see, what else.

One week from today, I'll be headed to Albuquerque, New Mexico., for the Gathering of Nations Powwow 2014.  This year I'm going to be hosting Stage 49 and I'm really looking forward to it.  This is my 2nd time hosting for them, I did their event back in 2011.

This next time around I'm going to be dragging out!  What?! Yup, I'm so excited to be dressing up because I know its going to be a lot of fun and besides, who doesn't love a good dragqueen?!

Heres a little taste of what they'll be getting next week!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment