Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I put a spell on you

Its 10:00pm Pacific standard time and they are only 2 more hours left for 2013.

Hmmm? What remnants shall I blog about for this past year?

I guess for me, 2013 was year of the cyber stalker.  Thanks facebook for opening up everyones private life and letting complete strangers view their photos, videos, and personal status updates.

I just logged off facebook and got thru stalking this super cute guy who I see around the comedy scene in San Francisco.

I know I know, I can just feel all the warranted judgements for sharing that last thought.

I can't help it, I've always been nosey about people, ever since the 7th grade when I use to intently stare at yearbook photos for days, just wondering what made these people tick.

And do you know whats crazy about that, I caught myself doing the same thing in college.  Except that time, it was more intense and there was magic involved.  Sometime in 2000 I saw this guys photo in the Haskell yearbook, honed in on him, and when I finally got to see him in person, he could not take his eyes off me.

I'm pretty sure I unwittingly casted a spell on him.

If I didn't end up being a stand up comedian, I would have made an awesome VooDoo Seduction Priestess.

Anyhoo, getting back to my favorite facebook guy, hes cute.  I would love to drop his name but we all know I can't.

The one thing that I have learned in all my gay years is that you never and I mean, never tell a guy that you have the total hots for him because he will eat you up alive.  I guess thats what happens when you end up revealing yourself to the wrong person.

I would really hate to keep that kind of mojo over myself for 2014, so heres to taking more chances and going for it!  A friend once said to me, "you can't win the lottery if you don't take a chance" .

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment