Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Still Here Muthaf*ckers ...

Wow, I'm looking at all my blog entries for 2013 and I really haven't written that many entries for this year.

This was mostly due to the fact that I was going thru a rough patch since last Fall, I was battling depression, a respiratory illness, anxiety attacks, high blood pressure and trying to make a movie all in the same time.

Sometime in late March my life began to get better when I received anti-biotics for my respiratory illness.   Getting better couldn't of happened at a better time because my illness didn't distract me from making the movie.  My bestie will tell you that a couple months ago that when we talked on the phone that I was taking long heavy breaths in our conversations because my breathing was off.

For a moment there I just thought my nerves were just getting the best of me because I was starring in my first feature film as a first time actor, with no previous actor experience whatsoever. And I began to think maybe the pressure began to manifest itself into depression, high blood pressure, & high anxiety.

Right now I can think of a certain stand up comedian who is on track to performing 1000 consecutive days of stand up comedy and lately hes been blogging about the high anxiety and the stress hes been going thru because of it.  So I guess that shit is real.

I bring this up because tonight I just saw the producer of our movie and since the beginning of this movie shoot, he broke in a severe case of facial acne.  How do I know this his acne is related to the movie, well because when I saw him tonight his face started to clear up.  Is this a coincidence that his face began to clear up after we finished the movie this past week, I don't think so.

For the past month, everyone related to this movie had to endure some sort of high level stress.  All I can say is that its nothing like anything I've ever experienced before and I'm glad its over.

Considering the conditions we were all under, I'm sure the movie will turn out great because all the actors gave great performances so I really can't wait to see how it turns out.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment