Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Its 2013 Bitches !!!

Yay, my poop has finally turned back to its original color and texture!

For the past couple of weeks it hasn't been the same because I've been getting over a cold and plus I've been stressed

Today is the first day of the year and I'm going to try really hard to stay on my diet, which means no eating fried foods, fast foods, or any kind of snack foods.

When I checked into the clinic last week, my weight was 292.

I'm only 10lbs away from being 300.  I was so devastated because I've been running 3x a week since August.

I finally have to realize that I'm getting older and my metabolism isn't what it use to be, which is why I haven't been able to burn off all those fatty foods I've been eating.

And it probably didn't help that I've been eating heavy foods right after I was running, so really, I haven't been jogging at all, I've been taking 2 mile runs Popeye's.

I'm just going to keep my chin up and stay working at it.  And by the way, when I told a friend I gained weight and they asked me to post a picture to see what I look like, thats not helping.

Happy New Years everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment