Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sexy Adam Levine - The Voice

I really do have a fascination with one celebrity in particular and its Adam Levine.

For one, he's cute, secondly, he's cute, and thirdly, has anyone see him naked, *OMG* ???

But seriously, I do love his music, his personality, and his charming witt.  I can honestly say I haven't felt this way about another hot celebrity since Charlie Sheen.  And when I say Charlie Sheen, I mean late 80's Charlie Sheen when he was hot before he went all, "wizardery" , and, "winning" , on us.

I digress, anyhoo back to Adam.  But yeah, I love love Adam Levine, I'm looking forward to growing old with him!  And oh, did I forget to mention what turns me on the most about Adam is that he's age appropriate for me, how uncreepy is that?

xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment