Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dov Davidoff and his penis

To be honest, some mysteries are better left unsolved.

Introducing comedian Dov Davidoff and his penis.  For those of you guys who don't know, Dov is a popular comedian, he has a couple of Comedy Central specials, he's a regular on Chelsea Lately and he is incredibly sexy.  So much so any woman, gay man or bisexual person would be so curious as to know what he's packin downstairs.

I usually don't blog about smut but this time I'm going to make an exception.  You see, for a while there, I did have a little thing for Dov and his cocky attitude, call it his charm.

But now that I know what he's working with, I'm really not that interested anymore.

Now if some of you guys are wondering where I got this pic, I got it from Dov's twitter page.  And I wouldn't have known about it unless Chelsea Handler showed his penis picture during a comedy sketch on Chelsea Lately and you know what, I wouldn't even call it a comedy sketch, Chelsea was just like, "hey, here Dov's penis" .

So here you go straight men of America, if you tired of gay guys hitting on you, then show your dick in public and mostly likely you'll never ever have to worry about that problem ever again.  But then again, if your straight dick is big and glorious, then it might backfire and you'll have more gay fans then you'll know what to do with.

And also, with Dov showing his penis, this could start a new trend with guys posting their cock pics on twitter and everywhere else.

If so guys, please include your cock pics in my tag, thanks.

www.twitter.com/charlieballard or @charlieballard 



1 comment:

  1. Definitely like to start a trend with guys posting their cock pics everywhere. RE: Dov's cock - there are a couple additional photo close ups on the net on his Joshua Natl visit...would like to see 'more' of him.

    ReplyDelete