Sunday, August 5, 2012

Louis Smith - Olympic Silver Medalist 2012

I would just like to go on record and say, "I called it first" . A couple of days ago when I was watching the Mens Gymnastic competition. I didn't know anything about nothing but one gymnast caught my eye and it was Louis Smith.

He just gave a dazzling performance on the pommel horse during the team competition. As it would happen, many of the other gymnast with more hype all faltered on this event except for Louis. Louis turned in a great team score which gave the Great Britain Mens Gymnastic Team a 3rd place finish with a Bronze medal, a feat that hasn't been accomplished since 1928.

Flash forward a last night, Louis goes to the individual pommel horse event and turns in a Silver Medal finish, you go boy!

And because I manage to think a head of the curve, thats why my blogs about him got me several thousands hits this week.

And for the record, I do know men.

Charlie Ballard has the eye folks, remember that, *in a spooky voice* Charlie Ballard has the eye !!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment