Tuesday, July 31, 2012

4AM Blog

In exactly 2 days I will have to get up at 3:30am to catch our ride to the airport. We're heading back to Michigan on Thursday to pick up a truck my mom just bought from her brother and then drive it back to California.

Originally my mom was going to drive the truck back to California with her big sister but because of a recent family tragedy, their plans changed.

We'll be arriving this weekend during the Saginaw Chippewa Powwow which is supposed to be a festive time in Mt. Pleasant but the community is still recovering from the young Native child that went missing and that was later found murdered.

These past couple of weeks have been pretty tough for everyone. My heart goes out to everybody and I'm wishing all good feelings, safe journeys, and that the burdens be lifted from their souls.

Stay in good spirits everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment