Sunday, April 1, 2012

Food Anonymous Diet Day 31

Okay, my cold didn't get better during the day, I stayed on my diet until this evening, thats when I went to the movies and busted out with the large bucket of popcorn, slurpee, and giant hot dog made me feel tons better. Okay, the plan was that I was only going to eat like that tonight, but then I threw in a double cheeseburger, 2 large sweet tea and 3 cookies from Mickey D's.

And thats not counting the Oatmeal, peanut & honey sandwich, rice crispy, chocolate cake pop, and fruit/cheese plate from Starbuck's. I think thats when I was like, "okay, I must be kidding myself, I'm going to eat to make myself feel better" .

Whats weird is, I finished that whole bucket of popcorn off like nothing, I usually eat until I feel full and I couldn't feel the fullness.

As of now, I do feel better but I am starting to feel the heaviness of what I ate tonight. Hopefully it'll knock me out when I get home.

Tomorrow is April 1st and hopefully I'll be feeling better! I'm gonna be hitting it hard for April!

I didn't do too bad this month, I lost 5 lbs and only ate 2 cheeseburgers, I'm proud of that.

Happy Dieting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment