Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Food Anonymous Diet Day 7

I started off good this morning!

- 2 banana's
- small cup of refried beans/rice with pico from work
- medium Chipotle Grill salad with barbacoa, steak, fajita onions, beans, pico, and corn, topped off with apple chipotle vinigerette from my work. The vinigerette from Chipotle sucks, thats why I bring my own.
- McDonald's Sundae with caramel & chocolate, nuts.
- small horchata with ice, it was soooooo good! My body missed the sugar, I could tell.
- Turkey dinner from Original Joe's, turkey, mash potato's, brown gravy, potato salad, & baked beans. Thankfully I did not eat everything, I had bites here and there, and then saved the rest.

Right now as I'm typing this, I feel like I have to take a big deuce.

Happy Dieting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment