Thursday, March 29, 2012

Food Anonymous Diet Day 29

Todays Weigh in: 270

I lost exactly 1 lb from lastweek and I'll take it! I was hoping to be in the 260's but I'll have to shoot for that next week.

I think I'm coming down with a cold but oh well.

Here's what I ate so far:

- small oatmeal with banana's, blueberries, raspberries, brown sugar from Jamba Juice
- small salad from Lee's Deli - Asian chicken salad, eggs, croutons, with honey mustard dressing
- small guac from work
- large lemonade with grenidine mix, yum.
- - 3 quaker oat bars, which I think made me take a good shit 10 minutes ago.

Even though I'm feeling sick, my goal date is coming up and I know I can do better.
So this week I'm going to try extra hard not to snack, drink lots of water, and watch my portions.

Happy Dieting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment