Monday, March 26, 2012

Food Anonymous Diet Day 26

Omg you guys, I'm coming to the first 30 days of my diet and its definitely been something! And actually, I can tell you this, my skin has cleared up a lot. I usually have a lot of body acne but since I stopped eating fast food, I don't have as many body pimples anymore, it can't be a coincidence.

Today was good, I took a really good dump after eating my favorite salad, you guys would think I would getting of Chipotle salads by now but I'm not. But I have been mixing it up so I don't get finicky.

Heres what I ate today:

- rice/beans/salsa from work
- chipotle salad with steak, barbacoa, onions, corn, pico salsa, whole beans, and apple vinaigrette for dressing, yummo!
- chips and guac from Chipotle
- yogurt from Starbucks

I must've been really happy with my current weight even though it looks like I'm getting skinny, my old weight was my fat weight, if that makes sense. My old average weight was 260 and now thats starting to look skinny to me. I guess I must've been a fat and happy 275 for a long time.

Honestly, I love to be fat and happy 235, now those are college days.

Anyhoo, we'll see how it goes!

Happy Dieting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment