Thursday, March 15, 2012

Food Anonymous Diet Day 15

I just could not wait to get on the scale this morning because I knew I was down again from last week. I knew because I ate a lot better and I was taking dumps like crazy.

Seriously, yogurt, oatmeal, and salads having been making me take the #2 like nobodys business.

So without further adieu, drumroll please!

Todays Weigh In: 270

Yup, I lost 3 lbs from last week and I was so happy this morning.

I must be doing something right because the weight is coming off. I know I'm not suppossed to eat flour and sugar but I do allow myself so slide here and there but for the most part, I do stick to meal plans and portion control.

Also, I've been drinking nothing but water but again, if I do drink something other then water, its usually a Vitamin Zero Calorie flavored water or Zero Calorie flavored water drink from SOBE.

Even though these non sugar drinks are supposedly Zero calorie, I could tell my mouth was craving these water substitute sugar drinks, so I have to catch myself and say, "no, drink regular water, its better for you" .

Of course, like any sane person, I wish more weight would come off but I'm very happy with the way its coming off! Only because I'm doing it the healthy way and not crash dieting where it would hurt my body.

Here's what I ate today:

- small sweet/sour chicken from Chinese place
- chips with beans from work
- big salad from Chiptole, chicken, steak, fajita onions, whole beans, and mild salsa
- 2 small pieces of fancy fudge
- Big Cookie and Large Thai Ice Tea from Brainwash
- Crispy Beef Taco and Beef/Cheese/Bean Burrito from Carl's Jr.

I'm pretty sure I'm on an official dieting routine, because after work is when I eat, and by the time I check my email is when my salad is digested and I have to take a crap, which is about now.

Happy Dieting!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. As you lose weight, dont lose any of the funny. Oh wait, you didn't have any to begin with.

    ReplyDelete