Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Love My Friends!

Lately I've been feeling really lonely.

I can think of a couple reasons why I'm single, my living situation, my job, my weight, my fungus ridden toe nail, and so on.

None of these things have ever prevented me from hooking up but still but I'm sure it must be nice to have another person to go home to or to have a partner to be intimate with on a consistant basis.

So in the mean time until I do find that right guy, I guess I'll just have to find other ways to get a good bang for my buck, speaking of which, I totally put this status update on my facebook and here are the responses I got from my facebook friends.

Thanks everybody, you guys really do know how to pick up my spirits when I'm feeling down.

Who wants to help me raise money so I can buy an expensive gay hooker?

Briana Darlene - Ooo benefit pow wow! Lmfao!

Timothy Ham - Sell some indian tacos?? I'll buy ingredients but u gotta make fry bread and set up stand outside of clubs. lol

Briana Darlene - Ndn taco sales & benefit pow wow! Love it more!

Lydia Roach-Raines - Set up a PayPal acct

Samuel White Swan Perkins - kickstarter?

Evangeline Kissoon - I see this post AFTER ur request for a gay hooker pitch-ins from ur friends! U BETTER love ur friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment