Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dear Margaret Cho

Hey guys, I was reading Margaret Cho's blog and she was reaching out to her fans, she was saying how much she enjoys the comments on her blog and encourages people to leave them, so, seeing as how shes one of my big comedy idols, heres the note I left her.

----------------------------------------------------------------



1/24/2012 at 3:08 pm

Hey Margaret,

do you know whats funny, I still find myself defending your comedy to other people. Lastnight a co-worker was all, “whose that large Asian comedian who goes for shock value” , and I was all, “oh no you didn’t” .

I think he saw one of your old comedy specials and even then I still wouldn’t have considered you large back then.

So, if you and your fans want to bombard his facebook page, telling him how much of a jerk he is, heres his facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/danielxcheng

A thank you is not necessary, just keep the funny coming.

On a more personal note, I really wish we could have been friends but seeing as how everything played out the way it did, its probably for the best on everyones account.

I hope you continue to live each day to the fullest and the happiest!

Sincerely,

The Gay Native American Comedian a.k.a
Charlie Ballard

1 comment: