Thursday, December 29, 2011

Vanguardist Interview

OMG you guys, I'm soooooooo happy right now!

My interview with the Vanguardist just came out and I couldn't be more happy with it.

Earlier this Fall I was approached by a German magazine who was interested in doing an interview on me, there were interested in doing a piece on the Two Spirits and more particularly, the Gay Native American stand up comedian they saw on youtube.

I found this on the Vanguardist website, this is what the magazine is about!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the Vanguardist mean? The name VANGARDIST comes from the term avant-garde. They are the very guys marching in front of the troupes doing research and always looking for new paths, pioneers, so to speak VANGARDIST stands for all kinds o...f pioneers: in fashion, lifestyle, travel, technology, art and culture. It means finding your own way of living within a society while at the same time being a part of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link to the article:

http://www.vangardist.com/en/magazin/almost-fetish

They opening photo was taken by Kris Hernandez, they also used Adam Bouska's NOH8 photo I took with him earlier this summer.

I'm so honored and grateful to have been asked to be apart of this magazine, I'm literally tearing as I write this. *sniffle sniffle*

And wow, I love the magazine, I have never seen so many hunky German men in my life, I definitely have to visit German soon!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment