Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thomas Jane

So does anyone watch, "Hung" , on HBO.

Basically, "Hung" , is a show on HBO in it's 2nd season about a P.E. Teacher *Thomas Jane* who turns into a male prostitute because his house burns down and he can't afford to rebuild it on his teachers salary.



Thomas recently gave an interview about how he had to turn gay tricks as a young actor in L.A. to make ends meet, here are some of his quote's from that interview:

Thomas Jane, who plays a gigolo on the new HBO series “Hung,” revealed today that he used to turn tricks while living as a homeless teen in Los Angeles. Jane says he was an out-of-work actor, and often performed sexual acts with men to make ends meet.

The actor tells the L.A. Times, “When I was a kid out here in L.A., I was homeless. I didn’t have any money and I was living in my car. I wasn’t averse to going down to Santa Monica Boulevard and letting a guy buy me a sandwich. Know what I mean?”

Jane says, “Being a young artist and broke in Los Angeles, I was exploring my sexual identity,” noting that the experience was productive for him in that it “blew the doors off of my conventional upbringing and thinking and opened up possibilities for me.”

The actor, who has been married twice – most recently to Patricia Arquette – says he doesn’t regret his sexual “experimentation,” stating, “Until you’ve tasted the food, you don’t know whether you’ll like it or not, as my mom always said" .


Yeah okay Thomas if you say so, I guess Thomas could've gotten a job at a coffee shop like all the other working actors in L.A. I don't know why most people think your first job in Los Angeles has to be giving hummers on Santa Monica Blvd.

I guess Thomas's idea of being a young out-of-work actor in L.A. means you're homeless, living on someone's couch, broke, jobless, and probably prostituting yourself for subway sandwiches.

At least we know Thomas's early prostitution skills didn't go completely unwasted, you can tell he used some his man on man experience in one of his early roles as an office slut in this gay B movie clip below.

Watch this video and note how Thomas is up on the other guy's dick and his kisses are passionate like he's enjoying it.

Seriously, only men who've slept with other men can tell this is real. If any of you guys saw Brokeback Mountain, the kissing scenes between Jake and Heath were bullshit, this is what the Bro-mance should have looked like deep in those mountains.

Go Thomas!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment