Friday, September 23, 2011

Whacky Friday

Hey guys!

I just got off work and I'm a little exhausted. I worked a double and my inner thighs are killing me. If you don't what I'm talking about, let me fill you in.

I have really fat thighs so when I walk for long periods at a time, the insides of my thighs rub together and cause hot friction, thus causing swelling and redness.

I've always had that problem for as long I could remember which is why I've always managed to wear down the inside crotch area of my pants, so right now my first impulse is to go sit down on a bad of ice but I don't want to because it'll make me look so crazy.

Anyhoo, I digress.

In other news, it looks like my monthly gay comedy variety show, "The Hella Gay Comedy Show" , is going to be packed out again next month.

The La Estrellita Cafe, where the show is held, probably holds about a 100 people and we've been averaging 60 - 80 people.

As of now, we probably have about 50 audience guest confirmed for the Oct 14th show and that's not including the ticket buyers from Goldstar.

I've really been promoting my show heavily online and tapped into to so many different LGBT groups in the Bay Area, so if you're gay and looking to mingle with other gays, you should definitely come and hang out at my show for Oct 14th, it's going to be fun.

In other news I have a new love interest at work, of course he's Mexican and of course he works in the kitchen. I'm starting to think I'm got a reputation among the line cooks at my work for being easy, I mean it's not like I've fucked any of them, they just probably think I'm really easy to talk to, right right...

This new guy I've been flirting with is so much fun and when I dish it to him he dishes it right back to me, which I like. I think this flirting might be getting out've hand because the other day I caught one of the lady line cooks giving me dirty looks and I was like, "whatever bitch, don't hate the player, hate the game" .

It's been really hot lately in the Bay. I can't wait until the weather cools down so I can start wearing this cute outfit I assembled for the Winter.

A couple of years ago I bought this really bright Salmon colored hoodie from Old Navy and haven't been able to accessorize it properly, mostly because I've been wearing it wrong. Well, I finally found the the right color and clothing combination
so I can't wait to rock it out.

Okay folks, have a wonderful weekend and don't be like me, stay out've trouble!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment