Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 3 of Diet

It's day 3 of my diet and I'm holding up pretty good.

I think I got my first sugar/fat withdraw last night because I could just not wait to go home and sleep but then again it was 11pm, so whose not really sleepy by that time?

On my way to work this morning I ate:

1 lunchable snack pack
with turkey, cheddar cheese slices and crackers

1 small cup of oatmeal from Jamba Juice
with cranberries/blueberries, milk, and brown sugar

For lunch I ate:

a house salad with corn salsa, cheese, romaine lettuce,
& 2 oz of steak and oh yes, a heaping amount of Apple Chipotle
Vingerette dressing.

I love love love our Apple Chipotle dressing from work, sometimes I take some to go and use for it dressing at other places in town, it's really that good.

I don't know what I'm going to eat for dinner.

I definitely want some kind've meat *no punt intended* but I'm not sure where and what to eat.

One thing is for sure, that oatmeal I ate this morning made me farty all afternoon. I think one of the line cooks in the kitchen noticed. And when I cut one near the soda machine and I was thankful it wasn't around a cute co-worker because that would've been embarrassing. When I did it, I looked back to see who was behind me, it turned out to to this little shady mexican queen I work with so I was like, "whatev's" .

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm...."whatev's"????? I was doing that all afternoon after lunch with my friends. Had to look over my shoulder a few times. Should've had my gas-X pills w/me! LOL

    bc

    ReplyDelete