Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Adam Levine's Underwear

OMG, I was flipping threw Adam Levine's Twitter photo album and found some really cute pic's!

Let's start with his new superhero underwear collection, I use to wear these too when I was kid, back then they were called, "Under-Roo's" !



I love how Adam shows his playful side to his fans.



Everyone knows Adam is a huge Laker's fan, leave it to Adam to turn the L.A. Lakers locker room into a dramatic, "I'm an trapped artist" picture pose.



Just cute, here's his little doggie. I decided not to research his dog's name because after all, I wanted to leave him with some kind of privacy.



Make no mistake, Adam Levine is a diva. In his rider contract he demands his dressing room be decorated in birthday fashion because he wants everyone to know his birthday is everyday. Go Adam, it's your birthday, it's your birthday!



It's probably a good idea Adam is so sure of himself because I'd hate to think thousands of people are paying top dollar to see him stand on stage and say stuff like, "so is anyone else feeling awkward right now" ?



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous is he? <3
    Huuu, love him! <3
    Whata cute Puppy' <3

    Happy birthday Adam! ;)

    ReplyDelete