Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stefan Pinto

Hey everyone!

I found this cutie in the Frontier Magazine - L.A. Pride issue while I was laying around my hotel room naked eating chocoalate strawberries.

Introducing Stefan Pinto!



Yogurt anyone?

I really love the tag line in this photo: I'd rather go naked than get fat

That's a play on words from PETA's naked ad campaign to not wear fur.

Stefan never use to look like that, he use to be overweight.

"I used to be fat and invisible. Was discovered by a model scout while buying a turkey wrap in a supermarket. Wrote Fat-to-Fit 50: Easy Ways to Lose Weight" .

You guys can see his book and the rest of his info on his website:

www.pintofactory.com

Stefan was kind enough to send me this picture for my blog. I could not and I repeat, could not find this print ad anywhere online. So you guys are really lucky to be seeing this!

www.twitter.com/stefanpinto

I really do love Stefan's print ad for Voskos yougurt, I think I just found something to dip my chocoalate strawberries in.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment