Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank You Blog Readers!

I want to thank all the people who stop by my blog to see what's up.

I still get a lot of web traffic from people googling Adam Levine and then I still get the usual people who google "How to make love like a Gay Man" or "How to turn a Straight Man Gay" .

So thanks guys for reading those blogs and then going threw my catalog to see what else I've been writing.

May has been a so so month for me.

It started off a little slow but I'm slowling getting back into my groove again.

I told myself that I wanted to be super skinny for when I come down to L.A. for the Outlaugh Comedy Festival but I don't think that's going to happen.

I started my jogging regimen again and I'm not trying to lose 20lbs in 3 weeks, not at all.

I just want to be healthy and live a good life over all.

If you guys have noticed, I started my last 3 sentences started with the word "I" , because in case you guy's didn't know, my life is all about me me me me me !!!!!

Gotta take care of A-1 before I can start taking care of everyone else's needs!

With that, here's the flyer for the Outlaugh Comedy Festival 2011!

I hope some of you can make it, it's going to be a fantastic festival all the way around!

xoxo

You can find online tickets and performer/schedule info on the website:

www.outlaughfestival.com

No comments:

Post a Comment