Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 10

Today's Weigh in: 258

I think I'm even for this week. Not bad I guess. I could be really up with all the stress I've been under lately but this is good.

I must confess. I haven't been running or excercising lately. If I have been able to get my excercise in, it's been from coming home late and having to walk from the Fruitvale BART station.

It's a lot harder to hit the lake when you don't have a car. I could be taking the bus to go run but if I do then my evening is shot from not having to do comedy in SF.

I know, excuses right. I'm really tempted to chuck this whole thing but a deal is a deal. I'm praying the stress in my personal life will smoothen out soon and I'll be able to get everything back on track.

I would also like to mention they are quite a few of you that have lost dramatic weight and I'm so proud of you guys! I'm just sorry that I couldn't of been more diciplined like you guys. The power of food and being an emotional eater is getting the best of me.

I still have hope and am not giving up. We still have a ways to go, so keep it everybody!

xoxo
cb

No comments:

Post a Comment