Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gay Marriage in the USA

I got into a heated arguement over gay marriage with a gay republican. He basically said the reason why Californians didn't pass gay marriage was because it wasn't the will of people, twice in fact, well I got news for him.

If it was up to the will of the people African Americans would not be integrated into public schools, abortion wouldn't be legalized, and Fred Phelps would have a foot up his ass for preaching hate.

So for now, it looks like the Gay Marriage vote is headed all the way to U.S. Supreme Court.

And actually I wasn't looking to get into a political fight at all, I was on gay.com looking for some dick.

But this asshole put, "conversative" , in his profile and I was like, "Oh, I wonder if that means he's a Gay Republican" . See what I get for asking.

And to make matters worse, my profile pic on gay.com is of Adam Bouska's "NOH8" campaign. So you guys can imagine how much of a hissy fit he got into over my picture.



And you know what, I never felt more prouder to be a gay/Native American/professional stand up comedian/hooker/slacker in my whole life.

I was actually very sad to see nothing positive was able to come out've our heated debate over gay marriage because he was really cute.

And personally, I don't care for the gay republican agenda but I love sleeping with them, with all the hellfire and brimstone they preach it makes them tomcats in the sack.

xoxo

3 comments: