Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Exhale

Not gonna lie people, my life has been a little topsy turvy lately which means I don't have as much time to blog like I use to.

Which is fine by me.

What do I have a brewing right now?

For now, I gotta work on paying my credit card off and then start saving up for a car. I should have a car by now but like with the cellphone, I just kept putting it on the backburner and now it's time to aquire those things.

Which probably means I'll end up having to buy a own laptop soon.

I could probably go without some of these things if I didn't live in this century so I have to stay current.

Other than that, I'm trying to stay positive and keep going.

Lastnight I almost had another anxiety attack but I think I figured out to stop having them.

I just told myself to stop worrying about every little thing and everything will be alright. And wouldn't you know it, I fell right to sleep.

All it took was one deep breath and it seemed like all that bullshit went away with one exhale.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment