Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Change

Change is definitely in the works for me very soon.

What kind've changes you might be asking yourselves, definitely a change in scenery, people, and a definitely a change in job. And mostly importantly a change in attitude.

I know in the coming months the transition will be hard but it will happen, it's just a matter of time.

The only thing I have working against me right now is time and money.

I still owe a crapload of money on my credit card, which I am paying off very fast, and I still don't have wheels.

And there's my dental bill and paying my DVD guy.

I am so crunched for dinero's it's not even funny.

A quick windfall in money would sure help me out right about now. I finally learned what not to be spending my money on. Now it's time to start doing for myself what I should've been doing myself all along.

Being I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T.

Know what I mean??

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment