Saturday, December 18, 2010

Simon Rex

This blog is dedicated to my friend Amy in Michigan. Amy left a comment on my facebook page saying, "I am not looking at anymore unobtainable cute guys" ! Bless your soul Amy because I'm here to tell you and the rest of the world that those men we're deeply attracted to are attainable.

Case in point, when I was a young thing, I use to have an incredible crush on MTV VJ - Simon Rex. I would watch his show and think there was no way in the world I could ever end up with a guy like that.




And then his xxx rated jack off solo's began to surface and then I was like, " of fuck, I did havd a chance" !

As it turned out, me and Simon have more in common than most people think. We're both the same age and both from the Bay Area. He graduated from Alameda High School which is right across the road from Oakland.

Now a days Simon can be seen touring the country with his garage band. He currently lives in L.A. and comes up to the Bay Area frequently. He once even stopped in my restuarant for a couple of margarita's. And how did I handle that scenerio some of you might be asking yourselves.

What did I do? Let's do a quick quiz to see how well my blog readers know me. Did I:

A) Make a fool of myself by jumping up and down screaming, "OMG, you're Simon Rex, can I take a picture with you" !

B) Go immediately to the men's bathroom and leave my phone # on top of the urinals for him to see.

c) Come to my senses and thought to myself, "what was I thinking" ?

Answer: C

I'm good. Have a happy life Mr. Rex.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment