Monday, December 20, 2010

Just can't win

Okay, so this past weekend we decided to order Domino's pizza latenight and got screwed.

To make a long story short, when the pizza finally arrived, it was cold and they forgot to bring the side of jalepeno's.

It wouldn't have been such a big deal if they hadn't messed up our order before so I decided to leave an email with their corporate office. Why, mostly because of their lousy customer service but mainly because I wanted to see if I could get a free pizza out've it.

Domino's headquarters emailed me back right away and apologized. The local store manager even called to apologize and to offer a free pizza with the Chocoalate Lava Cakes I ordered that same night.

So tonight, I decided to use the our free coupon and wouldn't you know it, our pizza arrived burned and they forgot the Chocoalate Lava Cakes. The driver said he'd back in 20 minutes to drop off the Lava Cakes. So one hour passes and I had to call the store to remind the driver to comeback. Now mind you guys, we had the same delivery guy both times and we tipped him each time so we expected some kind've good service from him.

Alas, the Domino's driver finally came back with my Chocoalate Lava Cakes and there was one missing.

Fuck you Domino's, this ain't over.

1 comment:

  1. So..You DO know that at some point you're gonna get a spit filled lava cake right? Lolol. ...

    -Julie Elliott

    ReplyDelete