Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Inner Bitch

I've been wrestling with my inner bitch lately.

For my personal 2011 New Year's Resolution, I'm going to work on my bitchiness.

The only time I show it is when I don't want to be around people I don't like.

And really, I'm just reflecting back to what people show me. Example, if you show me that you're a dick, then that's how I'm going to treat you, it's that plain and simple, especially if I'm just meeting you for the first time. First impressions are everything.

On the other hand, if you show me you're kind, genuine, sincere, & compassionate, then I can tell we're going to be friends for a very long time.

And people wonder why I'm so picky about who I talk to.

I'm not sure if that's a universal law but it works for me.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best judge of character but I'm sure not going to waste my time trying hang around fake people who just want you to tell them how fabulous they are, please... if I wanted to hang out with people like that, I would've been a professional dragqueen.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment