Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Love You Phillip Morris

I just saw this movie today and it was absolutely one of the best gay romance movies I've ever seen.

This modern day love tale is eccentric, original, and definitely gives audience an idea of what it feels like to endure an emotional and turbulent relationship between two committed gay lovers.

My only drawback to this movie is that the gay sex scenes with Jim Carey were.... well... like an a typical Jim Carey character. If there are any hardcore nerds out there who want to see Obi One Kanobi give Ace Ventura an Oscar worthy rim job, then this is your flick.

I doubt Jim Carey will get nominated for any acting awards for "I Love You Phillip Morris" , but this one will definitely go down in the great cult classics.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment