Monday, November 29, 2010

Last Weeks Flavor

Okay, I couldn't figure out why I have this thing for current hottie American actor Chris Messina and then I was like, "oh that's right, he reminds me of Mark Ruffalo" .



Many of you are probably familiar with American actor Mark Ruffalo. The last really good movie that I liked him in was Blindness co-starring Julian Moore. I liked him in the Zodiac too but what killed it for me was the movie he did with Reese Witherspoon, Just Like Heaven, where he plays some dude who was trying to hook up with Reese's ghost. After that I was pretty much done with Mark.

It makes sense why right now I'm attracted Chris Messina, we're both the same age (36) and I've pretty much been complaining to the world why I can't find a decent dude to date my own age. Granted Chris is married and has kids, that's fine, but I'm definitely looking for that type, without the kids and the marriage of course.

Chris looks Italian but he could be Greek, if anyone knows for sure, please leave a comment below.

Here's Chris Messina one more time, isn't he just dreamy?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment