Friday, October 22, 2010

What happened to your blogs?

I know huh,.. what happened? My blogs use to be supercool, filled with filth, and lots of good times.

The last time I was in L.A. Kathy's mom said to me, "what happened, your blogs really changed" , and basically I was like, "well, I have a lot of really nice traditional people on my facebook friends list, and out've respect for them, I decided to really cut back on my antics" .

That's sad huh. I feel like I've compromised my artistic integrity to make a few people happy. I know I can't make the whole world happy because trust me, I've tried.

So, in true Charlie Ballard fashion, I'm going to have to rededicate myself to being a free fun loving slut who likes to talk about dick, Madonna, Project Runway, and more dick.

Here's to getting what you want in life and not being apologetic about it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment