Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So exhausted..

Yesterday was such a long day and I could not find the energy to make it thew the day but somehow I managed to get my shit together, come home, change, and then head out the door again.

My day started off at my job, it was slow but I did manage to make enough tips to buy chinease food when I got home.

When I got home, I could really feel myself dragging but since I was booked to do QComedy in SF later that evening, I had to regroup, get it together, and be the consummate professional everyone knows me to be. The show turned out to be a lot of fun. It was held in a gay piano bar off Market/Octavia in SF. I got to work out some new material and it went over really well.

Afterwards, I took the bus up to the Club Deluxe and got to see some very funny comedians do their thing. Some of the finalist from SF Int. Comedy Competition were hanging out and they were all giving hot performances.

I felt too lazy to ride the bus all the way back to Oakland so I asked a comedian friend if I could catch a ride back with him across the bridge. The only thing, I had to hang out with him for another open mic in Alameda, then because my ride was homies with the bar staff, we had to wait to until they were closed so we could meet up with his friends at a 24 hr. restaurant. I didn't get home until late.


Next time I'm just going to take the bus home.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment