Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Not Feeling Well

I got a crappy head cold that just kicked in tonight. That's what I get for not listening to that casting lady we auditioned for in L.A. this past Friday.

When the auditionw as over, I went to give her a hug and she was like, "oh know, I'm just now getting over a cold" , and I was like, "whatev's, now give me some sugar" .

Seriously, right now I'm feeling like shit. My nose is runny and earlier I had a huge headache. I was looking for an open mic earlier and I couldn't find it, so when I was strolling around downtown SF, I felt really light headed and dizzy. At first I thought it was because I wasn't hydrated and needed some water.

The next time somebody tells me that they're getting over a cold, note to self not to hug them. But honestly, right now I don't mind getting sick because it's not like I have anything else better to do.

I went running earlier and wouldn't you know it, I was getting those looks from the menz afterwards. This always happens after I go running. My hair is jacked, my skin is still oiley, I wreek of sweat, and I just have this fucked up crazed look about me. And of course this is hot to men. I'll never figure that one out? I think it's because men are attracted to that raw stanky animalistic pu-tang smell because it reminds them of their caveman days, I don't know? But for realz, I gotta stop doing that after I go running, I need to save that for the clubs..

I'm headed to PHX in a couple days for a community show and to spend some time with my bestest bff's in the world!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment