Saturday, September 18, 2010

Week 21

Today's Weigh in: 253

Now that's more like it! I lost 3 lbs this week and that seems very reasonable. I really think eating my high fiber cereal in the mornings really helps my bowel movements. On the back of the cereal box it says you're supposed to eat the mini wheats and then go do some excercise to get the fiber going, that's what I've been doing and it's been working! That's what I'm talking about, I must've took atleast a 5 good dumps this week!

I'm still on track. And you know, I still don't feel like giving up. Usually right about now I start leveling out and want to give into a cheeseburger and I don't. In other news, I finally went and bought some new clothes this past week. That felt really good. I actually bought some new smaller jeans. I'm not going to start calling them skinny jeans until I drop more weight so for now, I'm going to keep call them smaller jeans. Stay well everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment