Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Wanna Fuck You in the Ass !!



Oh snap girlfriends, I found this one really old house song that I use to dance to in the 90's. OMG! This song was very 1995 when I was getting my groove on with my pony tail, long sleeve sweaters, docker shorts, and my high top boots! And hell yes I was looking cute! Damn this song use to make me feel all sassy on the dance floor! For anyone whose never heard of real underground house music, this genre was the shit!

This song came out during a time when the Hualapai queens use to come visit me in Oakland, we hung out and partied with this local trannie hooker named Angel that we met at Bench & Bar in Oakland. So anyhoo, after the girls went back to AZ, I knew it was going to be just me and Angel and I distinctly remember telling Angel, "you know, when these girls leave, you know we're going to be become really good friends" , and so that's what happened.

So fast forward to when me and Angel use to kick it at The Box on Thursday nights, this song came out and I was seriously getting my groove on the dance floor. That's when Angel gave me the best compliment in the world, she said, "you danced really good to that song" !! That's funny she said because that night I was really feeling this song and the lyrics. In a way this song makes me sad because all these years later it's too bad that I never found a good man to do it to me on the regular!

Regardless if I never found a man or not, I just want everyone to know that I still gots it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment