Friday, August 13, 2010

The Day After

Alright, it's the day after my DVD shoot and I'm doing great!

When Richard Pryor did his first live taping, it was at the Improv in NY, for a mostly small White audience. I believe the title for that DVD was called - "Still Smokin" or atleast I think it is, that title was either him or Cheech & Chong.

So anyhoo, knowing that, I had one up on Rich lastnight because my mostly small audience was mixed, which made the mood very live, exciting and intimate, it was awesome!

I am very grateful for all the people who came out to my taping lastnight, your support means a lot to me! Thank You!

The DVD shoot was fun, it's probably going to take about a month to produce, so when it's done I'll definitely let everyone know! The special bonus features we're putting together for the DVD are going to be dope so I can't wait!

Thanks again everybody!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment