Monday, June 14, 2010

Footloose

Below is a letter I sent to Dan Savage, who writes a sex column for the The Stranger in Seattle:
-----------------------------------------------------


Hi Dan,
I'm a 30 something gay guy from the Bay Area. A few years back I hooked up with this guy who had a foot fetish. His dick got hard everytime my toe's came near his cock. Back then, this was a new thing for me, it seemed safe, innocent, and I was more than happy to put my best foot forward if you know what I mean. Anyhoo, as the evening the progessed, I told him that I wanted to get fucked in the ass and he said my ass didn't do it for him. And immediately I thought of your GGG advice, right? So if he wasn't going to accommodate me, then why should I accommodate him? So I did the worst thing you can possibly think of, I left with blue balls.
Flash forward to lastnight, we met at the grocery store, got to talking, and went back to his place. I explained to him that I was hurt because that whole evening was about him and not me. I told him I was more than willing to satisfy him with my little piggy's if there was something in it for me. To make a long story short, I got what can only be described at the best 4hr foot massage minus the cum on my feet. Thanks for the GGG advice otherwise I never would've had the courage to stand up for myself.
xoxo
Foot Ryder

No comments:

Post a Comment