Friday, April 30, 2010

The Diet Blogs

I started a new personal project this week, dieting.
I created the Charlie Ballard Weight Loss Challenge page on facebook and so far I have almost 100 people signed up. To see what the buzz is about, go to facebook and find the page! It's going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait! What makes this new venture different from my previous efforts is that it's going to be an online group thing. So for the next couple of months, my blogs/vlogs will revolve around the dieting and excercise theme! My diet doesn't start until tomorrow so I have another 12 hours to binge.

In other news, I'm attending the Eagles concert tonight at the San Jose HP Pavillion. We got some really great seats so we're looking forward to it.

Lastnight I got to host the Brainwash, that was pretty fun. It was a tough night for most of the comedians but not me. I think I finally tapped into what people like and realized that you don't have to put yourself completely out there to get a laugh. But that sure as hell didn't stop me from doing my trademark titty flash and hopping on some guys lap!

Alright everyone, have a great weekend, I'm gonna go find some potato chips.

xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment