Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Mom's Old BFF

Right now I'm in Santa Ana, California. We just came back from a Chinese Buffet down the street and man o man do I have to take a big shit.

It used to be when I ate spicy Mexican that it used to go right through me and now it's spicy Chinese that's doing it to me. Oh well, on the upside it's good for my colon.

We're in Santa Ana visiting my mom's old bff - Irene. Irene is this crazy ole Sioux woman my ma use to hang with back in the 70's and the 80's. Gheez louise, they made me blush a couple times when they were talking about their old partying days.

Irene knew me and my brother when we were babies and she said she remembers when an incident when me and bro were 2 and 3, and she said we tried throwing everything out've the apartment window. Talk about some raising some bratty kids.


Alright ya'll , I have to go poop.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment