Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It Hurts

I just broke up with another one of my comedy boyfriends, again. We weren't actually dating or having sexual relations or anything real cool like that. He was just another comedian whose personality I fell in love with.

His words, "you're starting to get too comfortable around me" . I was really hurt when he told me that because I came to him with love. I never tried to bust on a move on him, make or say anything really inappropiate and this is what I get.

And tonight, when I saw him again, he said, "I just want you to know that I have boundaries" .

Well guess what motherfucker I have boundaries too and you just cut me deep.

I can see why love makes so many people bitter and spiteful. It feels like Cupid shot me with his love arrow pulled it out, and said, "oh, my bad, this was meant for someone else" .

Will this last event finally turn me into a lesbian, probaly not. But I'm definitely going to need some time to get over this one.

I hope you guys are having better luck in the love department than I am.

xoxo

p.s On the brighter side, I found the emotion and inspiration to perform drag to Thelma Houston's song, "Don't Leave me this way" !

No comments:

Post a Comment