Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Green Chili Stew Recipe

Hey everybody, I'm going to share with you guys one of my favorite stew recipes in the whole world, it's for Green Chili Stew! The Navajo's and Pueblo's make it the best. So here's the recipe, if it doesn't work out, then it's not my fault because I got this recipe from my friend Nina Begaye, who married a Navajo and hence, learned from her in laws.

Cube potatoes, pork or beef (cook first), green chili(will need to have bueno mailed to you) go to the store and get a bag of chopped green chilis, grill chili's, chopped them up and throw them in, then put two tspns of corn starch or flour to thicken, add little bit of garlic, simmer for about until how long you want your potatoes to be soft.

And it's that simple! If anyone has a twist or a little something different, please leave it in the comment box below for everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment