Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stupid Stupid Stupid

I must be up to my old tricks again because I found this guy's facebook profile by accident. Seriously, I wasn't looking for him, I was looking for this other guy on this girls facebook friend list, and then when I found the 1st guy I was looking for, I was like fuck that, let me go back to the, "accidental" , guy who was giving me mad goose bumps.

I really wish I could drop names but I've played this game before and it never ends up good.

Shit Shit Shit...

OMG you guys, you guys should've saw the pics of the, "accidental" , guy. He had some pretty dope pictures of himself. Damn, I just wanted to download them, print them out, slide them under my mattress, go to sleep and dream about the energy of him and those pictures. I call that the Charlie Ballard love spell. If anyone decides to try this at home, just make sure that if you do it, check under your mattress to make sure there's nothing under except the pictures because one time I did it and there was this an old cookie wrapper I forgot to take out and then that same night I was having "hot" dreams about cookie dough and chocoalate chips. Don't ask.

Anyhoo. To make a long story short, I'm still sprung over the, "accidental" , guy. You know what it is, I need to fuckin grow up and stop living in a fairytale world. My personal escapism's is fucking up my reality. The first time I saw the, "accidental" , guy, it was a couple of years ago at a Haskell Basketball game. I knew who he was and just wanted to see him play. So while I was sitting there, I looked over to my right to check him out and guess who was staring right back at me. It probaly wouldn't of been a big deal but he when he was staring back, he has this inquisitive look in his eye that was alluring. I don't know, there's just something about him. I think I'm still sprung on this guy. Does anyone remember the blog about the Mexican line cook from my work who changed right in front of me by the ice machine, well, I think the only reason why I'm attracted to the Mexican line cook is because he looks like the, "accidental" , guy. Ain't that some shit. I better not get anywhere with the Mexican cook otherwise my world is seriously going to be fucked up.

Alright, I'm turning in, it's late.

Oh yeah, I did the "Stand Up for Haiti" , comedy benefit show in Fairfield tonight and had a great time. We raised over 400$ for the Haitians. Every penny counts!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment