Thursday, January 14, 2010

Newsflash


OMG, are you serious. My myspace blog counter is already @ 500 hits and it's only the middle of the week.

Will this be the week that I finally get a 1000 hits in one week?

I also will be coming onto another myspace blog milestone soon. I will have reached 20,000 myspace blog hits overall since I started blogging on myspace. I don't know, I think that's amazing! It seem like within the past couple of months my readership really picked up out've nowhere.

My ultimate goal is get 1,000,000 hits per day like that blog juggernaut Perez Hilton. She gets a lot of hits because she has dirt on celeb's. I don't have celebrity juice on nobody, the only celebrity juice I ever get is if I'm in some bathroom in Hollywood and get see the shadow of Drew Carey's penis. And really, who wants to see his penis?

Anyhoo, so far I've been averaging a 100 hits a day. Wow, awesome! I don't care if I reach a million or not. ..... er.. uh.. okay yes I do !!!

I can't imagine whose been reading my blogs lately because I have more hits than I do myspace friends. So whoever you are, Thank You! You know, I like to hear from my readers, please feel free to leave a comment. Except for my BFF "Juicely" , because that girl will leave a comment whether I tell her to or not, and then leave another comment, and then leave another comment... and then leave another comment.. LuVVS ya Girl !!

Hey Juicely, are you coming down to L.A. next month? Let me know so I can put you down on the guestlist!

Alright ya'll,
xoxo

p.s. if no one knows what Juicely looks like, here's a vintage picture of her, that's her flossing her winter jacket in my kitchen, adorable-

No comments:

Post a Comment